Wednesday, October 9

Loneli[n]essT

He says it could have been something i said
or did
or didn't do
that drove [them] out of my life.

i'm getting really hot so i turn away and swallow this little white pill that i have.

"you're being rude. I'm trying to help you," he says.

i know that and press my palms into my eyes until they ache.

i ache.

my eyes are dull and i don't know how to be happy anymore.

He sits down on the floor next to me and i think he might hold my hand, but he'll never do that.

"Let's go grab a drink."

i don't say anything.

"It'll help," he promises.

i know that too.

"I've never broken a promise to you." He says he's not like him [them]. "Give Me more credit."

i don't give him anything because the white pill is starting to work and i'm finally in a white place where he [they] can't come.

-rae

No comments:

Post a Comment