Monday, June 11

I'd like to--

There are too many souls out there that I will never meet.
I don't fret over the ones I will probably never see again.

Instead of e x  p   a    n     d      i       n        g, I condense.
I rid myself of
clothes
- - - -pictures
- - - - - '-souvenirs
       but never books.
And I miss my love.

I wake up in the middle of the night to write down the last details of a dream and when I read it the next morning, it says, "The acts have not yet come down from where the dogs have placed them."

My wrist is in some serious pain and I wonder if it's because I push myself off my bed--off the floor--so often now.
I sleep in now and it's uncomfortable and time consuming, but I'm just. so. exhaus...
_________--_-_______________'.'.?

I wonder if and when happiness and simplicity became overrated.
What a waste.

-rae

1 comment:

  1. I think you meant "the cats have not come down" It was a dream misspell. Especially because it involves dogs. They tend to put cats up high.

    ReplyDelete